- The chapter in both books on Natural Number 5
- A Natural Number 5 profile: Jamie Hawley
- At these Pinterest image sets: women and men
- Study them for similarities and differences
- Notice how they make you feel
- How would you describe these faces
- Make notes in your journal
- If you meet of find someone that you think might be Natural Number 5, please take a few pics and bring them to show in class
- Any videos you are interested in this Youtube Playlist, note timestamps where you see:
- Any particular movements that express their Natural Number
- A facial expression of activation
- Other physical expressions of their Natural Number
- Find other videos where you think someone is a Natural Number 5. Send Body of 9 the video link, time stamps, and what you see
- Review the Natural Number 5 training videos here and here
- At some point during the day:
- Put your awareness on the back of the head
- Create a stretch from the muscles at the top of the spine that support the head, using the frontal muscles on the side of the head and lifting upward
- Pull the parietal bone up and down at the same time
- You might experience a sense of upward tension opening the crown
- The head starts to lift and stabilize the body
If you know someone that has Natural Number 5 please invite them to training class.
Homework for Natural Number 5
What is Optimization versus Transformation? There are a lot of programs out there and a lot of talk about transformation and enlightenment by people that claim they can help you transform and become enlightened. But what do those words truly mean? Most people...
“What do you see that you wish you didn’t?”This prompt came across my text messages today and really hit the mark about what I have been thinking about lately. I have been a student of transformation and a perpetual seeker. I am proud of myself at this point in my...