Homework for Natural Number 6
- Read the chapter in the book on Natural Number 6
- Take a deep breath allowing the rib cage to expand, hold the rib cage expanded as you continue to breathe, each breath further expanding the rib cage. Drop the shoulders down and back. Create tone/tension in the pectoral muscles, inter-coastal diaphragm expanding the ribs. Hold you hands at 90 degree angle tot he floor, palms facing forward, upper arms pulled in to the chest. Walk around sensing what is happening the space around you. Focus on one item at a time, wait to receive the information from each thing you take in. Notice what information lands in your body through your chest.
- Watch this video: Identifying Natural Number 6
- Watch any videos you are interested in on the Youtube Playlist for Natural Number 3, note places in the video where you see movement, facial expression of activation or physiology that shows the Natural Number. Send Body of 9 the video link and time stamps.
- Look at these Pinterest images, study them for similarities and differences. Notice how they make you feel. How would you describe these faces. Make notes in your journal.:
- If you meet someone that you think might be Natural Number 6, please take a few pics and bring them to show in class.
If you know someone that has Natural Number 6 please invite them to training class..