Homework for Natural Number 3 Week
- Read the chapter in the book on Natural Number 3
- Keep your awareness on Menubrium, Practice what it takes to lift the menubrium using the trapezius muscles and the pectoral muscles. If you lift your arms at shoulder height, locked out straight, palms together, in the Natural Number 3 posture of activation and push you hands together, drop your shoulders, it is easier to lift at the menubrium from this position, practice with your arms out until you are able to generate the lift in the upper sternum. Practice the smile in the mirror until you feel joy within yourself bubble up through the eyes. It has to be a full and complete smile, practice with and without your arms lifted in the 3 posture.
- Watch this video: Identifying Natural Number 3 and this video: Natural Number 3 video
- Watch any videos you are interested in on the Youtube Playlist for Natural Number 3, note places in the video where you see movement, facial expression of activation or physiology that shows the Natural Number. Send Body of 9 the video link and time stamps.
- Look at these Pinterest images, study them for similarities and differences. Notice how they make you feel. How would you describe these faces. Make notes in your journal.:
- If you meet someone that you think might be Natural Number 3, please take a few pics and bring them to show in class.